Saturday Morning Scripture Study: resumes September 22, 2018, with The Great Adventure’s “EPHESIANS: Discover Your Inheritance”, an 8-part study that will illuminate the nature of the Church and our great inheritance as sons/daughters in the family of God. See and save the full-page flyer at any church exit for more information and to register. There is no prior study necessary; all are welcome and can greatly benefit. Registration deadline is Friday, September 14, 2018, for assurance of receiving materials before the first session. Come explore God’s gracious word to us in the letter to the Ephesians! Contact: Debra Head (615-851-1908) or Don Steinhilber (615-265-8375
St. Joseph School Library
Saturday, 9:00 – 11:30 a.m., beginning September 22, 2018
- ·The study is 8 sessions plus individual prep each week, with one break week planned in.
- ·You should allow at least 30 minutes per weekday for home study/preparation between weekly group meetings.
- ·The weekly 2 ½-hour group meeting includes 1) guided group discussion of questions and reading, 2) an engaging DVD lecture presented by Jeff Cavins, well-known Scripture scholar, speaker, author, and teacher, and 3) wrap-up.
- ·The cost of materials is $19.95 + shipping and applicable taxes. [Please contact Debra or Don if cost alone prohibits your participation.]
- ·The registration deadline is Friday, September 14, 2018, to receive materials on time.
- ·You will also need a Catholic Bible and Catechism of the Catholic Church.
- ·For questions/information: Don Steinhilber, 615-265-8375 / Debra Head, 615-851-1908
- ·To REGISTER and ORDER MATERIALS:
- Go to the Ascension Press web page https://ascensionpress.com/studies/30640/registrations/new to join the St. Joseph study of “Ephesians: Discover Your Inheritance”.
- Click on “LOGIN & REGISTER”. You will be directed to either login to an existing account or create a new account. Upon doing so you should see our study once again.
- Click on “REGISTER”. This will lead you through a normal online order and payment process.
Alternately, if you are unable to register/order online or have other questions, please contact Don or Debra directly.